Becoming A Franchisee
A franchisee needs to pass these initial 3 fundamental questions in order to be approved as a potential candidate:
- Do you have approximately $250,000? ($100,000 free and clear)
- Do you have retail, business and/or management experience?
- Are you committed to working in the day to day operations of the Cupcakes Retail Bakery (minimum 40 hours/week)
Initial Franchise Fee
The franchise fee includes:
- Cupcakes Franchise Operator License for a 10-year term
- Licensing Ownership of the brand ‘Cupcakes by Heather & Lori’
- Insights Online Personality Profiling and Debrief
- 1 week of franchisee training at the corporate Cupcakes Retail
- 1 week of franchisee baker training at the corporate Cupcakes Retail Bakery location
- 1st month full-time support of a Cupcakes Franchisor Trainee in the franchisee Bakery location
The first required payment installment is the initial franchise fee of $50,000.
A 50% portion of the franchise fee is due before Part 1 of the Cupcakes Franchisee training.